Alicante can boast of having the best beaches qualified in the Valencian Community, thanks to the control done by Environment, which give to Alicante an “excellent” mark in the quality, maintenance and services of its beaches. Alicante has 244 kilometres of coastline with great beaches to spend a day next to the sea, with the family or friends, enjoying the best of the Costa Blanca.
Do you like beaches? In that case rent a car and visit Alicante‘s beaches, these are some of the best beaches in Alicante:
- Postiguet Beach: it’s in the city center. All days is cleaned and it offers a very wide range of services, because Postiguet is visited along the year. Besides to take a dip, you can also walk along the shore or talk with a friend, while the city stays behind. Postiguet Beach is popular because is the nearest beach to the city.
- El Carabassí: is located in Elche, and it’s a white sand beach. Its location is little urbanized, but in summer is filled because El Carabassí has a easy acces and its waters are ideal.
- Tabarca’s Beach: here is one of the most spectacular seabed in the province, where you can enjoy diving in a protected marine reserve. To have a calm dip, here is the perfect beach to do it. Choose between sand beach or rock beach. To go you have to take a boat in Santa Pola or Alicante.
- Playas de L’Esparelló y La Caleta: are located in Villajoyosa, in an area of cliffs, where you have to acces from the Hotel Montiboli. Its seafront is worth. In L’Esparello we find with a little cove of stone and sand, and in the other hand in la Caleta we can find services (like Red Cross Society) because this beach is wider.
- Granadella’s Beach: is formed mainly of gravel and stones, and is located in Javea. It is an ideal place for diving thanks to its clean waters.
Now you can’t say that you don’t know where to go this summer !! Do you like it?