Take a Gastronomical Tour of Sevilla with these 5 Great Restaurants
Sevilla is an Andalucian treasure, with some of the best restaurants in Europe within a stone’s throw of the city centre. Introduce yourself to Andalucian cuisine with these tasty treats :
- Casa Robles: this traditional Andalucian style restaurant is popular with tourists and locals, conveniently located in the heart of Sevilla, in the 58 Alvarez Quintero Street.
- Taberna Los Coloniales: one of the best places for lovers of true tapas. Go for an authentic experience that’ll blow you away!.
- Abantal: this Michelin-starred restaurant has a bare dining room, to allow you to focus fully on the cuisine. You can find it in the Alcalde José de la Bandera Street.
- Taberna El Panduro: a hugely popular spot, it is always packed with locals.
- Bar Restaurante Casa Manolo: conveniently located in San Jorge Street. If you prefer to steer clear of tourist hotspots, this is an excellent choice. Grab a car rental deal and explore the local area while you’re there.
Nowadays www.rentspain.com have a vast range of offices and providers around Spain and Europe. Since 1999 we offer on-line car hire rentals. Our experience endorses our professionalism. We suggest you to trust in www.rentspain.com to arrange your next booking. We will try to find the closest office to Benacazón or the best depending on your needs.
In spite of the above restaurants are one of the best reasons to visit the city of Sevilla, you can find gastronomic delights all around this province. Without going any further, drive to Benacazón and explore its tasty cuinise. You will not regret that!