Adrenaline-Pumping Ávila: 3 Activities to Get Your Heart Racing
Ávila is not only its well-known walls. You have to know, some other town you choose in this region, could impress you. Why not Hoyocasero? There is something here for you to be discovered!
Using Rentspain.com to hire a car in Hoyocasero or in the closest office available is very simple and quick. Check our website and manage your booking just in three steps:
1. Select destination, dates and times.
2. Select the car that better suits your needs.
3. Write your personal details and click on BOOK.
The province of Ávila is well-known to local residents and tourists for its wide variety of adventure sporting opportunities. With mountain ranges, rivers and forests all within a stone’s throw of the province’s capital, it’s easy to see why this region is an adrenaline junkie’s dream destination.
- Paragliding – perhaps best known for paragliding and hang gliding is Piedrahita, located south west of Ávila. Strap yourself in and you’ll be flying (rather, gliding) across the skies in no time!
- Horse Riding – bored of your everyday transportation? Leave behind your car rental for a day, and get back to nature with one of the many local horse riding tour companies operating throughout the province. With tours ranging from a few hours to a few days, you can tailor an experience to suit your needs.
- Kayaking – whether you’re a novice or a professional, the kayaking opportunities around Ávila seem endless. The Alberche River is particularly well-suited to both guided and non-guided touring, and provides everything from a calm water canoe trip, to a much more thrilling white water experience.