Local Festivities – Rent a car to take you to the action!
Are you looking a car in Marçà ?.
We also offer you wide range of cheap cargo vans. We provide our clients along the whole Spanish geography with vans of different sizes depending on your requirements. We make your journey or removal much easier.
Towns like Marçà use to offer an interesting calendar to any visitor depending on the season and what they are interested in: music, arts, Christian heritage and more.
Anyway you can find fun all around Tarragona. We suggest you the top five festivities :
1. Fiesta de Santa Tecla – witness giants, music played on traditional instruments and the astounding ‘human castles’ that have to be seen to be believed!
2. Tarraco Viva Festival – see the gladiators in action and witness history come to life in this international cultural festival. Venues include the city walls and the ampitheatre.
3. Renaissance Festival, in Tortosa – The Renaissance comes to life! Watch as the locals dress in traditional 16th century garb and recreate one of the most exciting periods of Spanish history!
4. Pau Casals International Music Festival, in the city of El Vendrell – Relax to the sounds of world-famous cellists and composers.
5. Tarragona Summer Festival – 11 shows, and headline acts – all to be seen in the Camp de Mart Theatre Auditorium.