Five Top Tips for Food to Enjoy of Lleida
If you are looking to hire a car, you have to know, nowadays all our providers use to supply new cars. Then, in your next visit to Massalcoreig, don’t hesitate to trust in us to find the best option. According to the current legislation about car hire companies, nearly every 6 months the cars are renewed. Then, when you rent a car through www.rentspain.com, you will be surprised by the value and sure youll repeat!
In your next travel to the province of Lleida, we suggest you to stop on the road and visit Massalcoreig just to taste its gastronomical pleasures. You will find a cuisine based essentially on three items: its natural character, traditional and tasty.
Dont forgot to taste the following delights:
1. Delicacy: Snails are probably the most famous dish, often served in a casserole, are called cargols a la llauna.
2. Vegetables: Artichokes cooked on the barbecue are popular, but mushrooms are the most celebrated vegetable, featuring in many dishes.
3. Meat: Rich stews made with pork and rabbit served with rice are among the top meat dishes.
4. Olives: If you rent a car, you can follow the olive oil route through Les Garrigues, where some of the world’s finest oils are made, and see the olives being grown.
5. Restaurants: There are a number of good places to eat in Lleida city which serve Catalan dishes. Relax over a glass of red or white Costers del Segre wine.