Pontevedra Basic Travel Guide
If you will choose Mos to be lodged in your next holidays break, dont hesitate to go to the closest Tourist Info office where you can get lot of information to plan some day-trips.
We work with the leading car hire companies to offer you movility solutions to drive to towns like Mos. Nowadays we offer you car hire in nearly the entire world and always at the best price.
We companies we work with are Alamo, Enterprise Atesa, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, Centauro, Firefly, Avis, Sixt and many more. If you dont want to work specially with any of them, please do not hesitate in contact us and we will offer you an alternative.
Without any doubt, your first stop has to be the city of Pontevedra. This town is placed on the edge of an estuary in northern Spain Rías Baixas, Pontevedra is proud to boast its magnificent historic quarter, dotted with elegant pazos and churches, like Santa María, Santo Domingo or San Francisco. But there is so much more to see! Rent a car and drive out of town, here are some tips:
- Monasteries of Lérez, Poio or Armenteira.
- Head for Vigo and enjoy the fishing origin historic centre.
- A short drive away will take you to A Guarda: a monastery, a fortress and the best seafood!
- Drive up next Santa Tecla mountain, whose walled fort town was declared a Historic Heritage.
- Some miles out, regal air Tui or Baiona, sleeping at its Parador is just a must!