We compare all our providers’ rates everyday to offer you always the best deal in the closest office to Muro de Aguas or to some other location depending on your needs.
Soaked in culture, La Rioja is host to a number of local festivities and not a single one of them should be left undiscovered. Rent a car and make sure you’re in the province at the right time to catch at least one of the following festivals.
If you are thinking on where to go on your next break, why not deep inside La Rioja region? Muro de Aguas is a really pretty village thats easy to get around to discover interesting monuments and why not to enjoy its local festivities as well.
We suggest you to visit La Rioja during the following season to take part in its events:
- In September you can find the festivities of San Mateo or the Rioja Wine Harvest Festival: come see the town celebrate in true style; watch the Bull-running with young bulls and parades of floats and take part in the traditional foot- crushing of the grapes.
- The third Sunday of January lot of towns around Spain use to celebrate the Festival for the blessing of animals.
- La Candelaria Festival: for the protection of newborn babies, which takes place on 2 February.
- San Bernabe: held on June 11th to celebrate a Spanish victory against French invaders.
- The Festival of the Virgin of Patrocinio: come and take part in the annual food tasting and revel in the gastronomic delights, which held on the second Sunday in November.