What to see and what to eat in Tarragona
We help you to find a car hire office in the town of Querol or in the closest location available. You can do it fast and easy by following the viamichelin.com website. Just write your location and the address where you need to go to and it will show you the easiest way walking or by car.
Take note of the top five towns and cities to be explored in Tarragona province. Rent a car to go further afield!:
1. Amposta – See the remains of its Medieval castle.
2. Tortosa – Marvel at the 14th century Gothic cathedral.
3. El Vendrell – Explore the beautiful beaches.
4. Reus – Delve into the Regional History Museum.
5. Salou – Water sports galore, and the famous Aventura theme park!
And to leave you with a good taste in your mouth, we also want to suggest you the top five tantalizing treats you can taste around Tarragona region:
1. Cassola de romanesco – Tarragona’s signature dish.
2. Seafood paella – Taste the fruits of the sea.
3. Camp de Tarragona – Tarragona’s rich landscape offers citrus, wild mushrooms, hazelnuts, almonds, and much more…
4. Got a sweet tooth? Chartreuse, a mouthwatering dessert with caramelised topping will entice you…
5. And for the wine connoisseur? Tarragona Clasico is a rich red wine made with Tempranillo grapes for a smooth taste.