Five Car Routes Around Lleida region
Without any doubt, the best option to know the province of Lleida is to rent a car in some of the locations we offer you in our website. In that case, basically, you can find car hire provider in Lleida city and at the Railway Station. Then you can easily access to villages like Soriguera and discover its Romanic influence on its heritage.
Are you looking a car in Soriguera ?.
We also offer you wide range of cheap cargo vans. We provide our clients along the whole Spanish geography with vans of different sizes depending on your requirements. We make your journey or removal much easier.
Drive on you own following some of the below thematic routes:
1. Castles: There are a number of historic fortresses along the River Sió, including Montsonis Castle, dating from the 11th century.
2. Wine Route: If you rent a car you can travel around the Segre River, visiting vineyards and wineries, as well as wine towns like Tremp, at the foot of the Pyrenees.
3. Cistercian Route: This famous trail is especially popular with walkers and hikers, but you can also drive to the monasteries on the route.
4. Nature: The Valley of the Vultures Route, starting from Tremp, takes in beautiful landscapes and the chance to see birds of prey.
5. History: The Arnau Mir de Tost Route around Montsec and Àger takes in castles and a palace.