Popular Festivities You Cant Miss in Segovia
Segovia is not a simple province, its the last bastion of the Romanic in the heart of Spain. You can find it all around. Just visit some of its towns like Valverde del Majano dispersed among mountains, lakes and dramatic landscapes.
Using Rentspain.com to hire a car in Valverde del Majano or in the closest office available is very simple and quick. Check our website and manage your booking just in three steps:
1. Select destination, dates and times.
2. Select the car that better suits your needs.
3. Write your personal details and click on BOOK.
Although this province is not only its history and its monumental heritage. Segovia region offers some of the most interesting and inspiring festivals you will find in all Spain. The great majority of these festivals could be reached by booking a car hire from the city of Segovia to the locations where they took place. Here are some of the most famous ones:
- The Hay Festival Segovia takes place every September in the city of Segovia. Each and every year, some of the best international artists and authors meet in order to hold exhibitions, concerts or performances.
- The Festival de Nuestra Señora del Rosario in Cuéllar. This original festivity takes place every summer in the Segovian town of Cuéllar, only 60 km away from Segovia. This bull-running festival is one of the oldest in Spain.