Five Towns to Visit in Lleida
Lleida is one of the most important bastions of the Romanic heritage in Spain. And you can nearly find this sings in its main towns, but also in smallest villages like Vilanova de la Barca.
We help you to find a car hire office in the town of Vilanova de la Barca or in the closest location available. You can do it fast and easy by following the viamichelin.com website. Just write your location and the address where you need to go to and it will show you the easiest way walking or by car.
Among a vast range of pretty towns dispersed between Pyrenees and Tierras de Lleida, dont miss some of the following visits to:
1. City: Lerida or Lleida city is among the main draws, with landmarks such as the Seu Valla cathedral and the Knights Templar Castle of Gardeny. Lerida Museum has a wide-ranging collection of art.
2. Cathedral: A car rental will mean you can visit La Seu d’Urgell, in the Pyrenees, which has a historic cathedral and many other old churches.
3. Mountains: Vielha, on the banks of the Garonne, has spectacular views and puts a focus on snow sports.
4. Scenery: Espot is a must for families because it is next to the National Park of Aigüestortes, which has waterfalls and hiking trails.
5. Cloister: There are many sights to enjoy in historic Tàrrega, including a 16th-century cloister and a ruined castle.