Brimming with history, civilisations and culture, the Region of Valencia has been blessed with a rich legacy that blends the past with the future. The Region of Valencia is now a cosmopolitan and modern place, yet it retains great respect for its culture and traditions. Come and discover this historical Region and its fascinating future:
- La Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències: is one of Europe’s biggest cultural and recreational centres. The huge complex is amazing not just for its size (350000 m2), but also for its immense ability to entertain, teach and move the visitors aruond any of the five centres that comprise it.
- El Palau de la Música: this auditorium comprises a symphony hall with a capacity of 1800 people, and a chamber music hall, and it’s currently running a top-quality season of programming.
- The Ricardo Tormo Motor Racing Circuit: it’s a few kilometres from the city of Valencia. Visibility is great from practically anywhere on the circuit, which hosts many different sporting events, like Moto GP and training sessions for the F1.
- The Terra Mítica Theme Park in Benidorm: is a fascinating theme park where visitors can enjoy intense experiences related to the mysteries of the most ancient and legendary Mediterranean civilisations.
- Ciudad de Luz in Alicante: is an emblematic initiative that consist of an audiovisual complex in Alicante that aims to become a benchmark for shooting major television and cinema productions and adverts.
- Castellón Cultural: is a bid to promote culture and tourism in the city of Castellón. It consists of a series of cultural infrastructures to boos the leisure and cultural products on offer.
Now is your time to book a car and visit the incredible Region of Valencia!