Summer is HERE …!
Yes!, that means we don’t have to wait much more for the great summer festivals in Sunny Spain!
Still don’t know which one to go? Do you feel lost with all that huge amount of summer festivals?. If there is one thing in Spain we know how to do well, for sure is how to enjoy and how to organize parties to have fun.
No problem if your style is Pop or if you are more a Techno and Electronic music fan. Are you looking for an Indie or alternative style? Or may be Reggae and Dubstep music is what you’re looking for. No doubt with that tremendous offer of different festivals for sure you will find your favourite one.
We show you here all the Festivals you can´t miss out. Pay attention and start planning your festival trip now
- Azkena Rock Vitoria. 28th and 29th June. If you like rock, this is your festival.
- Valladolid latino. Valladolid. 29th June. Does the passion of the Latin music conquers your heart? If the answer is yes, mark this day on your calendar, start preparing your suitcase and drive to Valladolid.
- BBK Live Bilbao. 11th until 13th July. One of the hits of the summer. This year BBK brings to you great artists like Depeche Mode, Kings of Leon, Green Day, Fatboy Slim or The Hives
- FIB. Benicasim. 18th until 21st July. Probably one of the most famous festivals in Europe. We are lucky to have this festival in our country. FIB is an-every-year-must in summer festivals.This year we will enjoy Arctic Monkeys and The Killers music and many more
- Contempopranea. Albuquerque (Badajoz). 19th and 20th July. Do you like Indie music? Please provide you with a stylish and trendy look and go straight to Badajoz located in south-west from the country. As a difference with another festivals, there’s only one stage for all the visitors and an amount of 4000 people. Escape from the rest of all the massive festivals.
- Monegros Desert Festival. Fraga (Huesca). 20th July. A single day can give much of it. Dessert, techno music, an awesome atmosphere and show give the monearos festival as a result. You have to go to know what the people are talking about.
- Low Cost Festival Benidorm (Alicante) 26th 27th 28th July. Are you not a Lower yet? This year Low Cost is celebrating its 5th anniversary so that means an amazing party to come. Portishead, Love of Lesbian, Two door Cinema Club or Glass Vegas and many more are coming. Three days of pure party and fun at low prices. Come and discover the environmental sustainable politics measures they are using in this festival.
- Santander Music. Santander. 1st until 3rd August. This one is the youngest festival, nevertheless, year after year they doing it very well, so if you are in the north of the country don’t hesitate in going. This year the british Group Keane is coming!
- Arenal Sound Burriana (Castellón) 1st until 4th august. If you want sandy beach, sun and good music don’t miss out this amazing festival. You only will need sun protection, your sunglasses and your swimsuit or bikini to have an awesome time by the sea. The numbers talk by themselves: 60000 people, 4 camping areas, 96 hours of non-stop party. Unforgivable if you miss it.
So, you have no excuse. If you need how to drive there, you are lucky. The best way to go with all your friends together is hiring a van. You will be able to carry your entire luggage and all your friends as well.
Are you ready? I do am!